.

Montag, 5. November 2012

I'm far far away with my feet around in the clouds

Wenn du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein Flohmarkt her.
Und so war ich Samstag gleich wieder auf zwei Flohmärkten. Zum Leidwesen meines Freundes. Der kann das einfach nicht verstehen und nachvollziehen.
Aber ich teile diese Flohmarkt Liebe mit genügend anderen und fühle mich deshalb keineswegs komisch oder sonstiges.
So fand ich einen schwarzen Anzug (Trachtenblazer mit dazugehöriger schwarzer Hose), einen grün-gelben Blazer, Trachtenschuhe, einen Lodenmantel und noch einen Blazer, sowie zwei vintage Pullover.
Wieder einmal zu Schäppchen Preisen, wie soll man da auch Nein sagen können?!


If you think it is not, comes from somewhere a flea market. So I was right back on two flea markets on another flea markets. To the chagrin of my boyfriend. He just cannot comprehend and understand it.
But I share this love with enough other flea market fans and therefore so I don't feel weird or something like that. So I found a black suit (costume blazer with matching black pants), a green-yellow blazer, dress shoes, a woolen cloak and even a blazer, and two vintage sweater.
Once again to bargain prices, how could you say no to this stuff!?



5 Kommentare:

Różowa Szminka hat gesagt…

great blazer

Fashiontainment hat gesagt…

Nice shoes :)

Chyrel Gomez hat gesagt…

I'm really in love with the blazer.

Unknown hat gesagt…

hey honey
I just found your blog and I really love it!
check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
xoxo

www.fashionrailways.com

. hat gesagt…

love your short <3
xx


Olivia

http://www.thedailywomen.com

 
Sabrina | Sweetalistic