.

Dienstag, 25. September 2012

1 2 3 4 tell me that you love me more

Wie man weiß, liebe ich vintage. Alte Möbel, Klamotten von Omi und damals. Einfach toll!
Und so habe ich mich auch gefreut, als ich diesen vintage Pulli für 4 € letzte Woche entdeckt habe.
In Kombination mit meiner Lieblings-Samthose und den vintage Trachten Tretern einfach super!
Und nun: Ende, aus und Feierabend.


As you know, I love vintage. Old furniture, clothes and  especially stuff from my grandmother. Just great! And so I was also excited when I found this vintage sweater for 4 € last week.
In combination with my favorite velvet pants and vintage costumes violators I felt so comfy!
And now: the end, and from quitting time.

  Feist - 1234 by Arts & Crafts





2 Kommentare:

Rebecca hat gesagt…

Awesome vintage sweater! Love the look!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Chyrel Gomez hat gesagt…

I'm slowly getting acquainted with the kitchen. We're on the getting to know you stage. Cooked dinner for my boy last night. Haha! Thanks for the motivation.

Great sweater, btw. Perfect for the chilly weather.

 
Sabrina | Sweetalistic