.

Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Even if the slack will kill us, the next generation will do the best for variety

Ein wenig Abwechslung schadet ja nicht und so möchte ich die Aktion "Gastblogger" starten.

Die ganze Aktion geht erstmal an Freude.
Und so kann auch Franzi ihrer Kreativität mal wieder freien Lauf lassen, wo sie doch ihren Blog nicht mehr führt.
Darüber freue ich mich schon sehr!

Es sind sicher einige tolle Beiträge dabei und ich bin schon gespannt, was so kommt und über welche Themen geschrieben wird!

A little variety doen't harm, so I want to start the action "guest blogger".
There'll be certainly some great posts from my friends and I'm excited about the topics they'll write about.
Also Franzi can be creative, even if she doesn't have her blog.




8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Immer her mit dem Zeug...
Die Rohfassung is scho fertig...
Musst da etz einfach mal durchlesen und deinen Senf dazu geben...
=)

Bussal

fran hat gesagt…

like the combination of this pants and shirt.
kisses
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

great outfit, love your blouse! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me on google friends connect Keep in touch with fashion and also on facebook my Facebook page have a good day... keep in touch ....

Aschenputtelchen hat gesagt…

Schönes Outfit! :)

Mai Monpipit hat gesagt…

:D sehr schickes outfit! und die gastblogger-idee ist toll! :)

femaleprint hat gesagt…

Love you shirt!!!


Kiss

Jenna hat gesagt…

Love the outfit! So easy yet awesome!! I'd love to follow each other! I'm following you now! =)

http://www.bowsandleopard.blogspot.com/

Nini hat gesagt…

Ich liebe deine Haare auf diesen Bildern und die Schuhe sind super schön ;) xx Nini

 
Sabrina | Sweetalistic