.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

This is the beginning, of anything you want

So so, ich blogge also zurzeit so, als wäre ich deprimiert, melancholisch oder als würde mich ein Stalker verfolgen?!
Da ich darauf angesprochen wurde, habe ich mir also jetzt mal überlegt etwas über etwas positiveres, angenehmeres zu schreiben.
Nur das ist eigentlich gar nicht so leicht. Mir schwirren eben gerade solch komisch-melancholisch-deprimierende Dinge durch den Kopf. Wobei, ich sehe das eigentlich gar nicht so.
Und schon wäre ich an meiner eigenen Kopf-Wand angekommen.
Ich weiß nicht über was ich "schönes" schreibe soll???
.....................Das Leben ist schön!........................
In diesem Sinne wünsche ich euch noch einen schönen Tag!


So well, I blog therefore currently like I would be depressed, melancholic or would pursue me a stalker?
I was asked about that thing, so now I have even thought of it to write about something more positive, more pleasant. Only that's not really all that easy. Just buzz me, there ar just such comic-melancholic-depressing things in my head. And I'm not in the same opinion. OK then I would have arrived at my own head-wall.
I don't know about what I should "nice" write?
..................... Life is beautiful! ........................
In this spirit, I wish you a nice day!



5 Kommentare:

Chyrel Gomez hat gesagt…

Love your pumps and top. =)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wonderful outfit :)
Kisses, Den.

http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

Jen Hsieh hat gesagt…

You don't always have to be super positive, just be yourself. It's your blog, after all!

But on another note, I'm loving your shoes!

Aa hat gesagt…

love your jacket! ^^

. hat gesagt…

love your pink shoes
xx

 
Sabrina | Sweetalistic