.

Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011

We are who we are...

Dieses Bild von Kate Moss machte der bekannte Fotograf Rankin 2005.
Kate polarisiert. Entweder man findet sie toll, oder man mag sie einfach nicht.
Sie ist und bleibt eine Stilikone, wie ich finde, sei ihr Privatleben noch so skandalträchtig.
Die Modewelt hat sie die letzten 20 Jahre definitiv geprägt.


This picture of Kate Moss was shot by ​​the famous photographer Rankin 2005.
Kate polarized. Either you love or you don't like her.
She is and remains a style icon, in my opinion, been her private life ever so scandal-prone.
She has marked the fashion world the past 20 years, definitely.





via

11 Kommentare:

Angie He hat gesagt…

She's got a great style.
I'm learning german and your blog is useful thanks ;)
I'm now following.

xoxo, Angie
styleninfa.blogspot.com

Emilia hat gesagt…

so beautiful photo :)

Yannick hat gesagt…

Hey :)

wow, cooler blog...gefältt mir echt gut :))
Bin gleich mal Leser geworden!!

Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei
klick einfach mal HIER!!!! :DD

Liebe Grüße und tollen Start in die Woche,
Yannick

deniz saatçioğlu hat gesagt…

I love her.

Thanks for your visit and comment. Your blog is nice too. Wanna follow each other? Let me know, I always follow back.

www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

deniz saatçioğlu hat gesagt…

Thanks for following dear. As I told you I' m following back :)

http://denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

Lita hat gesagt…

Thanks for your comment! Love Kate Moss, I wrote about her and Anita Pallenberg in my blog. Great blog!
xxx

Nicole hat gesagt…

Kate Moss is definitely a style icon! Love her!

By the way, thanks for your lovely comemnt!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

NerdGlasses hat gesagt…

Love the skirt!
Thanks for following!
Of course I'll follow you!
your blog is amazing!
http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
xox
xox

Linh hat gesagt…

danke für deinen kommentar :)

würd mich freuen wenn du regelmäßge leserin meines blogs wirst :)

La Métropolitaine hat gesagt…

Thanks ! Love this picture.
xx

Skye. hat gesagt…

nice photo :)

 
Sabrina | Sweetalistic